CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Technology is Amazing

Today we went in for another ultrasound to track some things that are going on and the ultrasound tech suprised us with this 3-d picture of our baby Wyatt. Is this amazing or what. It just makes it so real. He kept blinking at us during the ultrasound. I can't believe the Lord gave us this power the create and how amazing it is. What a loving father. I know I'll never be able to give my kids anything nearly as cool as that power. In the top pic you can see he actually has his foot on his head. Wow. I can't get my foot anywhere close to my head.

4 comments:

'T' said...

Oh Fonzy, that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Val! I got something like this on video when I had Dani. I love and cherish it.

Jon and Tamara said...

Oh, how neat! We're excited for you guys and we wish you all the best. :-) -Tamara

Jon and Tamara said...

Oh cute. Those are pretty clear pictures and yes, I love the one with his foot by his head. :-)