CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our miracle

Wyatt Kevin Broyles was born December 13, 2008 at 6:30 P.M. I had to have an emergency c- section after 12 hours of labor. It was the worst day and the best day. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for letting him come to our family. He really worked a miracle for us. The more we think about the circumstances the more we realize it. He is our Christmas miracle and we are so happy to have him. I would post pics, but our camera broke so I had to borrow one and haven't downloaded them yet. I will when I can. It is hard to find time with 3 now. I'm sure I'll get a handle on it soon enough.

8 comments:

'T' said...

Congrats and welcome little one! I'm sorry about your hard labor, I hope you are all doing well. Love ya!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Happy to hear that you are all well and recovering. Wyatt shares a birthday with me! I can't wait to see photos of him, your kids are beautiful.

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Congratulations!!!
I can't wait to see photos!!!

I'm sorry to hear it was rough. My third was a horror as well. Cured me of ever wanting another one. Luckily he was my easiest baby.

:-)

Grandma B. said...

We are so thrilled that Wyatt has come to such a wonderful family. Lucky guy, he is really a valiant spirit!! Hope all went well with the blessing and so forth. Can't wait to see pictures. Love you guys and give everyone kisses!!
Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Val! Three is tough at first, but you'll get the hang of it in no time. I'm sure Jeb and Chloe are loving little Wyatt. Can't wait to see pictures.

Mel Sims said...

Yay! Congrats! I don't know how people do more than two kids! ;] I am so glad things worked out for the best. Take care! =] Mel

Jon and Tamara said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out in the end. Can't wait to see pictures. What do the kids think? :-)

Jon and Tamara said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out in the end. Can't wait to see pictures. What do the kids think? :-)