CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

All Done



Well, we have finally finished both Jeb and Chloe's bedrooms. We started quite a while ago when Craig and I built Jeb's bed. This weekend we (mostly Craig) finished it all by redoing their closets and he did a great job. I couldn't be more happy. I love them. So here are pics of the finished product. The kids love their rooms. too. We call Chloe's the happy room and go the and do color therapy, it's definatly a cure for a gloomy day.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are really fun bedrooms! I love re-doing the rooms in my house, it's a lot of work but so worth it.
The girls say hello to you as well.

'T' said...

ok those are amazing! good job.

Grandma B. said...

Valerie, these room are too cute. I am so impressed with you and with Craig. Man, I have quite a talented son. Is there nothing he and you cannot do? I absolutely LOVE these rooms. Job well done. I bet Jeb and Chloe are really loving life right now. Hope you are feeling good Val.

Unknown said...

Those rooms are so cute! I excpecially love Cloe's light. Did you also hear about Lisa's blog.


-kayla

NY House said...

They look fabulous! You guys are amazing. I love seeing this little window into your lives. We miss you.